11.28.2011

moving editorials


Sooyeon Lee: Grand Slam on Nowness.com.


Anna Selezneva: Santa Sangre on Nowness.com.


Liu Wen by Sharif Hamza for AnOther from Marilyn Agency on Vimeo.


Pierre Debusschere: The Lake on Nowness.com.

Not only am I inspired to capture fashion in the moment, but I am also intrigued by movement. Film is something I definitely plan to dive into once my photography career has taken off. It is just another form of art that I can't wait to learn. Enjoy these short films and I hope they inspire you like they did me!

1 comment:

  1. lovely photos! :)

    xx

    WWW.PRETPENSER.COM
    WWW.PRETPENSER.COM <--- GIVEAWAY on my blog babyyyy - it's the last day that you can win a PIN UP shirt, that will give volume to your breast and hips! ;)

    Com'on girllssss :)

    ReplyDelete