11.18.2011

breaking dawn

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sweater from Luna Boutique.
I know this strays away from my usual fashion themed posts... but I can't get over how excited I was/am for the Breaking Dawn premiere last night! I have to say I went in to the theaters with low expectations because, let's be real, the acting is pretty bad (and I really just like to go to see Rob :D). And actually I was pleasantly surprised! The makeup looked very good, Kristen actually looked gorgeous the first part of the movie, and my favorite was how they incorporated the original Twilight soundtrack into this movie. Overall, the cheesy acting was kept to a minimum and special effects definitely made an improvement. The birthing scene was a little much in my opinion, but at least they pulled it off!
In other news, my new Rabito iPhone case is pictured and I was so excited to get it in the mail. That sweater is also new and will probably appear again in a better put-together outfit. I hope everyone enjoys their Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment