8.08.2011

stressless summer

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Marc Jacobs ring, American Vintage scarf, Forever 21 shirt. 
I am so extremely happy how this summer has turned out so far. I've had no major obligations, no stressful school responsibilities, and overall just an easy schedule every week. I've also had so much more time to enjoy with my group of friends. It's so nice that we all live close and have been able to get together so often. Not to mention, I've definitely been keeping up my gym regimen and it feels so good!

That dog's name was Jack and to say the least, I was obsessed. You can't really tell, but he had a little mohawk! Fran always has stunning jewelry and owns less, but buys better quality. Which is definitely opposite of me because I always buy as much of the cheapest jewelry I can get my hands on.

No comments:

Post a Comment