8.21.2011

brea improv

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Luna Boutique dress, Forever 21 necklace and sweater. 
Last night I met up with one of my best friends and went to the Brea Improv (getting free tickets is the best). She's filipino so the comedians of the night were called the Filipino Kingz, and they were without a doubt hilarious. My outfit was little more bohemian than I usually prefer, but it was definitely comfortable. I used to despise long dresses, but now that I caved and own a couple, I can't help but love them. They are such an easy, relaxed thing to wear and even though its just a big piece of stretchy fabric, I almost feel elegant walking around in them.

1 comment:

  1. you're gorgeous! i love the top and sweater!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete