1.03.2012

top models of 2011

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

These are the top female models of the year according to models.com.
1. Saskia de Brauw
2. Sui He
3. Candice Swanepoel
4. Kati Nescher 
5. Joan Smalls
6. Zuzanna Bijoch
7. Hanaa Ben Abdesslem
8. Karlie Kloss
9. Fei Fei Sun
10. Arizona Muse

I would have to say my favorite is Arizona Muse, (1) I love her name and (2) she always has an infectious smile in most of her photos. I am glad to see more asian models are becoming so well-known.

I forgot to mention earlier, Happy New Year! Some of my new year resolutions are: try a new restaurant every month, post more to my blog, stop biting my nails, and continue to smile (:

No comments:

Post a Comment