7.28.2011

fringe

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No Rest for Bridget dress, Forever 21 jewelry.
Tia is still on her way in learning to take pictures... I'm gonna try to teach her some other creative ways to use the camera. We took these shots quickly before Daniel and I went to a birthday party. I found this dress at my new favorite store, No Rest for Bridget. Tia and I decided to share the dress and splurge a little while we were shopping (: That's the other nice thing about having a sister... we wear the same size so it's twice the wardrobe!

1 comment:

  1. That dress is so cute! Lucky you, my sisters are 13 and 11 years older than me and dont wear my size :( And so I thrift.

    Sophia
    http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete